Position: Marketing Executive (9-12m Placement)
Location: Cramlington, Northumberland
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, creative placement student with fresh ideas to join our award winning in-house marketing team for one year. We are a privately owned international company based in the North East of England, manufacturing excavator buckets, quick couplers and other attachments for the construction equipment supply chain. The world in which we operate is changing and so are we, only faster and ahead of the game. Innovation is at the core of everything that we do and we would like to hear from motivated individuals who have a keen interest in pushing the marketing boundaries to ensure that our internationally recognised brand and Innovative earthmoving attachments remain at the forefront of our customers journey with Miller. We like to think that the role is a great foundation in marketing communications, where you will gain a broad work experience and contribute to the success of a number of diverse marketing and communication projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Gathering, assembling, and organizing consumer, market, and competitor content, both internal and external. This will extend to include social media listening and collaborating with marketing manager on social media strategy.
- Generating creative marketing collateral for the business, in compliance with the brand guidelines
- Preparing creative briefs and copies to support product launches, competitions and campaigns
- Digital engagement within our various platforms
- Seeking to obtain content on a regular basis from the stakeholders for communication purpose
- Assisting in the development and management of communications campaigns and promotions for our core products
- Assisting in the development and execution of annual marketing plans
- Maintaining the company website and social media platforms
- Analysing data and present reports on the campaign performance (ROI, sales, Margin, frontline feedback and customer satisfaction)
- Supporting the delivery of Industry trade shows, exhibitions, conferences and events, ensuring presence at shows/exhibitions in consultation with respective parties.
- Studying a marketing related degree
- Demonstrated strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and being able to meet tight deadlines in providing assistance to the busines
- Ability to get things done through formal and informal channels in the organisation
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude
- Ideally with a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (including InDesign, Illustratorand Photoshop), PowerPoint and other software deemed necessary as new media progresses
Do you know who we are and what we do?
Miller UK is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of excavator buckets, quick couplers and other attachments for the international construction equipment supply chain.
Find out more here: https://miller-ngdf.com.au/